What Are The Dates And Festival Hours?
The International Cultural Food & Music Festival is a free family-friendly two-day festival being held on Saturday, September 1st & Sunday, September 2nd, 2018 (Labor Day Weekend)
10:30a.m. – 8:30p.m.
• The ICFM Festival is proud to support the community by hosting a non-perishable food drive. Please bring non-perishable food items to be dropped off at our designated festival location.
Where Is The Festival Held?
The International Cultural Food & Music Festival is a regional festival and is held in the central bay area located at the Vallejo Waterfront Park, 298 Mare Island Way, Vallejo CA 94590. Just minutes from Six Flags in Vallejo. Easy access to our highways and interstates.
Where Is Parking & Public Transportation
Map of Vallejo parking visit the city’s website cityofvallejomap | http://www.cityofvallejo.net/common/pages/DisplayFile.aspx?itemId=8524626
- There is limited street parking and paid garage parking available across from the ferry terminal
For additional parking questions, visit ci.vallejo.ca | http://www.ci.vallejo.ca.us/cms/one.aspx?pageId=43035
What Should I Wear?
The festival is held in an outdoor waterfront park. Prepare for a lot of eating, shopping and walking.
- Bring sun protection
- Shoes and shirts are required
We strive for a safe and family-friendly festival atmosphere. Please don’t bring into festival grounds:
- Any type of alcohol (no outside alcohol permitted)
- Any type of drugs
- Pocketknives and weapons of any kind